Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Random Pics



My Hong Kong table.














KTV sessions with SG peeps.













My soon-to-be taiwan trip buddies.














The sihoulette that I was talking about.

It looks much better at 6am.














Ok.. I conclude that all girls on earth dun like me having moustache...

Oh man.. even Hong Kong girls are asking me to shave...

Can't anyone see how charming, manly, appealing, attractive, chrismatic, desirable, irresistable, seductive and etc I look with hair on my face? Not like it would be any less without the moustache...but...sighzz...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahhh!! u really look like Tony leung!! hahaha no just kidding, make u feel happy only, don't head too big.. haha but ok la, look not bad :D quite shuai.


-tyu,jonc,xw

Unknown said...

omg! tyu, jonc and xw! wat happened to u girls! :( dun encourage him! he look like l林子祥 more like it!


-----dancingconfetti

Anonymous said...

hey DC gers.. people here say i look like liang chao wei ok... he is tony leung rite?

guess only tyu,jonc and xw is supporting me.

Anonymous said...

not bad leh

Anonymous said...

omg PLEASE DUN COME BACK LOOKING LIKE THAT!!! haha...

aili

Anonymous said...

u look more like stephen chow lor haha.

amy

Anonymous said...

eh... reminds me of cj7... think 周星词。。。哇哈哈

-xmz

Anonymous said...

"charming, manly, appealing, attractive, chrismatic, desirable, irresistable, seductive"~~
haha:)

Shine@8/F