Wednesday, March 12, 2008


Lots of work incoming: projects, assignments, mid-term which I forgot to go yesterday(20% ~_~).

Finally felt the pain of reality in this care-free world.

Just hope this feeling will last as long as possible, and that my poor memory will remember this moment forever.




Anyway, these set of photos were from last week.
My classmates invited me to join their squash session, so here am I.
Nancy on the left and Candy on the right, with Amber behind the camera.

Candy on the left and Nancy on the right this time round, with Amber still behind the camera.


And I found out 2 things about squash.
Firstly, you need an equally skilled player to truly enjoy the game. I never knew the rules of the game until today. And it seems to me that, you need coordination even with your opponent. Seems weird to me why you would want to help your opponent out in a game.

Maybe this is another sports for gentlemen, and I happen to be not one of them.

The second being that taking good photos during a squash game is impossible, since the spectators only get to see their the players's back.

3 comments:

The Big K said...

Hey i like the 'stache man haha...
On exchange in Hong Kong now? Sounds like you're having fun dude.. Best wishes and enjoy e rest of it!

- Kelvin Kong

Anonymous said...

eh my ihg squash photos were good la... and are those jeans?

Anonymous said...

haha inappropriate attire in the squash courts!!


-joncley