Sunday, March 2, 2008

Loving My Life

I am like enjoying my life so much especially these past weeks, that I have to post about it to get it off me. Nothing really great happened, but everything and everyday makes me think of how great life is now.

Seeing the silhouette of the moutain and cool breeze blowing on my face, just outside my window. And I think to myself "How great life is."

Watching the cemetries getting clearer under the dawn's light. And I think to myself "How great life is."

Lying on my bed, enjoying the ceiling. And I think to myself "How great life is."

Wacthing movies and anime, with titbits by my side. "How great life is."

Taking the mini bus and anxiously waiting to say "Yao Lok, Mhh Goi"

I can not shave and no one is gonna keep nagging at me, and instead have people saying it looks good on me.

I can wear anything from my wardrobe which fits in with the fashion.

Sitting on a bench and just watching people walk by makes me feel good inside.

I can just walk along the streets now and feel happy .

Thats how great and simple life is now.

I cun really describe the feeling, and I wonder if all exchange students feel it the same way. Or is it becos I have lost all restriction, bonds and commitment of my life that I feel so free now. Its like getting a new life.

This is the first time I ever had such feeling. I know its not going to last, and maybe that's why I am already missing it now.

5 comments:

michiy said...

hey, this was how i felt when i was back in states.. missing it sooo badly now..

cherish your time in hongkong! have lots of FUN!! =D

mingli

Anonymous said...

SAME FEELING! i even went to sleep by West Lake and almost got chased by policeman! hee..so really treasure it...i even miss the freezing cold weather in China...

xiangfu

michiy said...

haha.. seems like the phrase "its always greener @ the other side of the field" holds true. hahaha.. we always like it better elsewhere. =P

mingli

Anonymous said...

maybe its really greener elsewhere?
anyway, i'm going hiking today... hide in hall too long liao...needa get some polluted air in my lungs.. cya!

Anonymous said...

wahhh...we jealous. :( HAHAHA but have lots of fun and cherish the time there yeah. don't stare at the ceiling too much!!