Sunday, February 10, 2008

太子站 至 荃灣站 Shopping Spree



This is the start of my journey today.

Prince Edward station.

Decided to complete the 荃灣 line today.










This place looks just like SG.

Somewhere near 美孚.











Happen to see some fighting incident.

Seems like the police are trying to figure out who is hitting who by questioning the kids at the playground. Since I got nothing much to do, I just stood there watching policemen in action for 15mins.

Really bo liao.











So I walked all the way from 太子 to 荔景.

That's about 6 stations, 4 more stations to go.
















Kwai Fong.

Finally I arrived the place that XianXian has been telling me to go. This place is really as good as she recommended, sort of like Bugis Junction, where they focus more on young adults stuff. ( I wanted to write 'teenager', but then I found out I am no more a teenager)

Bought lotsa stuff from here. Will be coming again.

Highly recommended.
















葵興MTR, but I missed the sign.










Happen to walk into some residential activities on my journey to the North-West.
They are some MP coordinated activities which distributed 春聯.











They even invited some calligraphy shi fu there.
You can ask them to help you write on the 春聯.
I couldn't think of anything nice at that moment, so I just stand there and watch them write.
Its such things that make me happy, seeing how HKer lead their usual life. Rather than just 買東西, 吃東西, 買東西, 吃東西.








After I walked away, these words suddenly came to my mind. So I walked backed and ask the shifu to write for me.
Maybe we should have such event at SG too, maybe 南洋三虎 can write for everyone. 賣笑笑, I learnt calligraphy before 1 ok? (altho i sux)













As I still had a long journey ahead and I din want to crumple my 春联, I used my newly bought 风云 comic to hold it in place and tucked it on my bag.
I am sure to have good luck today man, with luck on my back, literally.















OMG! Kenning! Save her, she is stuck inside the hotel.


















More Kennings!!













Hehe... The evil King... I suddenly felt Xiu spirit got into my body and I became a photo slut immediately.
I used about 5 shots to get this photo right.
















Last stop for today. Finally finished the Quan Wan Line.
Next feat - 3 day Urban Hiking around Hong Kong Island
















After the tiring day, these are my spoils of journey.

Finally a heater!! No more cold and sleepless nights!!











I like this shirt alot and its cloth material is real good and the cut is damn fitting.
Since I rarely get to find shirts that I like, I bought it immediately. Cost me HKD$100.














Btw, Dancing Confetti has agreed to let me be their male model if they were to import male products.

So here am I posing with my new clothes.
















Looks familiar?



















Visit http://dancingconfetti.livejournal.com/ today!

Hello Emily!

(edit: sorry for the typo of URL)














8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha..thanks ge ge for the advertisement..=D

Anonymous said...

hey king! decided to pop by ur blog.. your captions are v funny! (: esp the part u imitated emily's pose LOL. btw wad does ur chun lian mean ah? v cheem leh. =p

anw i recognised a fren from your photos.. grace teo.. she's my jc fren.

gong xi fa cai! continue to have lotsa fun in HK and post entertaining entries!

Anonymous said...

amy..are u sure u are just popping by and not stalking on my blog ;p, anyway,

平步青雲 = step by step rise in rank
but i prefer a rise in my CAP tho

鴻福齊天 = great luck as equivalent to heaven's height or heaven's luck

hope you guys are enjoying ur life back there too!

Anonymous said...

damn funny lah you.


(pssst i'm a blog-stalker.)

Anonymous said...

hmm.. i got alot of frens who are zhu... or does the stalker does not wish to be known?

Anyway, belated happy valentines :)

Huang Aili said...

king!!!!!!!!!! pls shave!!!!!!! hahaha... of pic of CJ7 is damn funny la... -_-

and i miss remyyyyyyyyyy.

Anonymous said...

your impersonation of stephen chow was wickedly funny. take care!

Anonymous said...

hey!!! hahaha ok sorry i discovered ur blog so late!! but ur blog is damn funny lah! especially the emily one. HAHAHA. ok have fun will read ur blog whenever i need some serious entertainment away from my books. haha. take care!!