Sunday, February 10, 2008

CNY 花市 @ Victoria Park







New Year's here but the overall mood seems to be poorer than SG. Not sure why tho.





But I went to this Hua Shi at Victoria Park with my classmates.




















Tons of people over there, heard its 24 hr and will stretch for 5 days during new year.
One way only to prevent human congestion.














Funny street names for sale.










Cute girls selling weird stuff.

My friend told me that most of these stores are biddes by secondary or college students. So if you kena approached by your friends, you lan lan have to buy 1.

He also say is bao tan 1(sure earn), but I wonder how can you earn much when no one is buying and the rent is like of ten thousand HKD.

May be the Chi Go Peh will come at night and buy perhaps?




Small kid promoting his stock.















Balloons flying towards me!


















Hey! Thats my new year dinner! Same flavor somemore.













While we were walking around, Willey brought me to a store and told me this girl cost HKD$120,000 and there is only 2000 in the whole world.
How amazing.
I wonder if they allow product testing.









So we finally got into the restaurant for our dinner.
And to be honest, I still duno most of their name.
But since they are my classmates, I will get to know them soon enough.

1 of them actually looks like Deborah!




No comments: