Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hall or Floor Supper ?

Not sure whether this was a Floor supper with girls tagging along, or a Hall supper with only a few floors attendance.

Anyway, a big bunch of us went to this cha cham ting for supper.









Damn squeezy.

I dun mind squeezing with cute girls tho.











But I got stuck to this bunch.

They are my floor mates :)

From what I heard, my floor seems to be the more happening as compared to other halls and floors.

They are a damn nice group of floormates. Kept trying to speak in Pu Tong Hua so that I could understand their conversation.





After the supper when we got back to the Hall. We waited for everyone to get back before we could do...
A cheer at 2 am ... so loud that I think someone would have called police in SG.
But there is no RF, no early sleeping neighbours, and only 3 blocks of hotblooded youths.
Hall should be this free man.


No comments: