Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Day 1 in Hong Kong


University of Hong Kong... Here I come!














But this is actually the 1st picture that I took in Hong Kong. My hostel room faces the cemetry directly, with Queen Mary hospital as an added bonus.
If anything were to happen to me, I guess it will be settled efficiently.
R.C. Lee hall is 1 of the 3 halls, well known for its eerie atmosphere and past.

So I went shopping for my pillow, which I never found at the end of the day

This is 中環. My 1st shopping stop.
Duno what is this building called, but it has neon light all over it, which pew pew pew throughout the night.



Typical HK night scene. Just thought that this picture quite nice.



The well-known 蘭桂坊, which comprises of just 2 streets of bars and night clubs. Dissapointed and disillusioned by Hong Kong media.

My dinner. I think it is call 蜜汁波羅豬肉飯.




I risked my life to take this picture and hurried off.
The 1st 古惑仔 I meet in HK.
Blocking the whole road with just himself. ZAI!







Finally saw my college, too bad no one was inside.













Not much today, only did some admin work which made me walk around buildings upslope and downslope. My thighs are getting fitter by the day, if I continue to walk 10km everyday.












2 comments:

正昌 said...

didn't expect you to be a blogger sia...

PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO YOUR LAYOUT.
(your pictures and the words not in line... i see already very luan)

Anonymous said...

Blogging damn shag lar.. can see pictures can liao lar