Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Day 2 or 3... Forget liao...

FD taking a pic as a record before moving out.









This was actually yesterday's pic. I holland at 上環 and took a long escalator which brought me to 半山. It is something like our Bukit Timah Estate, where rich people like Sis, Jaja and Xianxian live in.
Anyway, I bashed through the whole hill to get back to HKU, without a map.
My intuition navigation skill is zai.







Went to Wan Chai to do my Visa application, and I have to come back here again on this friday.. sian..

















HK famous convention exhibition hall.














Another view.























A big flower given by China to congratulate Hong Kong on being duno what. Wonder if inside got bomb anot.
















Wan Chai Night Scene.




















This stupid shop tricked me 2 times!!
I keep thinking it was a MTR station and was looking for its entrance.














I have been to Tong Luo Wan.



















The soccer court that 陳浩南 1st meet his 大哥 in 古惑仔 1.
Under renovation now.















Toys and Games Fair at Convention Hall.
Need pass to see most stuff.. so I only managed to see those open to public.










Ci BOYS~~~!!
SG also have.















Duno what is this call... but looks nice.



















Whole set of it.



















This is call 滾球. I spent 1/2 hour watching them play this sport. Abit like Bowling, but on grass patch. The bowl is not round i think and will curl 1 when moving.













Best food eaten today!!!
It is just meat ball with curry sauce and another sauce.
This is my 2nd stick. It suppose to have 4 balls, but I ate 1 before I could grab my camera to take a photo of it.
It is that delicious.







Poor man no $$.. so have to eat bread lor...















車仔面.As recommended by ShaoPeng. Not as nice as he describe. he even said that there is supposed to be peanut-butter-covered noodles?
But the 1 I ate was normal noodles... lousy noodles to be exact.
pretty cheap tho.











Taste not bad. Big portion too.
It is call 干炒宝猪公仔面.













thats all for today. My room mate finally moved in. Not alone anymore. Might be going for Orientation tomorrow.
SIAO ON AHH!!! I SAY U SAY !!! O O O O!!


2 comments:

慈若谷 said...

King Chan! your SEP trip seems very very interesting! introduce your roommate and NUS friends soon...keep the blog gg, we'll be watching! =)

XP leow

Anonymous said...

i dun think this blog will go on for long... since there will be not much to tok about after a month.

Its more for me to remember what I did here.