Saturday, January 26, 2008

1st High Table Dinner

This would be a pretty boring entry as the event itself.
Here are some photos of the High Table Dinner that I attended last week.
Just like formal dinner but with suits and dress.
Just some information, these formal dinners are compulsory. There is 5 each sem, and if you dun attend more than 3 of them, you are out of the hall.


The blue qi pao girls.
And did I tell you, I found out that there are no fat girls in Hong Kong.
Amazing.



Namecards will be given and have to be returned personally.
Reason?
To take your attendance. ~_~
Should have mosiac the room no., now i will have hong kong girls budging into my room.


My dear room mate, Johnny Mok.
He's from SG too, lucky to have a fellow country mate to slp with eh?
Anyway, he's from SMU and is single and available. (I think)
Interested girls please leave a comment, I will let him know.


The guy who has been visiting Jeraine's room when she was in Hong Kong.
He's a national youth volleyball team player and stays 2 rooms besides mine.
Hey Jeraine! Say hi to Peter!
That's all folks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what?! no fat girls??? I think I have to move to HK..must be the soil or air or sth. Anyway, you are looking pretty hot in that suit! haha..sure have girls budging into your room in no time.

Anonymous said...

It is xiaowei btw

Anonymous said...

cute girl!