Monday, May 12, 2008

Horse Racing


Finally went to the famous site for HK's favourite activity: Horse Racing.

With the same group as Lantau Island Trip.
Joel, Mok, XXX.












My only winning ticket.

I bet on 5 races, but only won 1, which was my 1st bet. However, the great odds of it and my self-control made me an overall winner for the night. : )







People mountain people sea.















The horses were too fast for my lousy camera.












Random pics grabbed from my roommate, Mok.


Drunk duck basking.








Lantau island trip, where we coincidently met (shit.. I forgot her name..she better not see this)











From what I heard, almost all roommates are not on good terms, like not talking to each other at all.

I wonder why? But me and johnny seems pretty alright leh. We help dabao meals outside, and even play dota together.

Maybe games are not anti-social activities after all. Gamer FTW.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg, that's mok wai hon isn't it???